- You are visiting the web page www.cortinasisabel.com owned by Cortinas Isabel S.A and with address in Poligono industrial Estación, Nave 5-6 C.P: 23740 Andujar (Jaén) and with CIF nº A23040819, (which in this document is called <>).
You can contact EL TITULAR by any of the following means:
Fixed telephone: 953 503 259
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact email address:
- These conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of the website of THE HOLDER which makes available to the public.
The access and/or use of this web page of THE HOLDER attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. These conditions will be applicable regardless of the general conditions of contract that may be binding.
Use of the portal
- www.cortinasisabel.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that was necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing real and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be given a password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and (including, but not limited to), not to use them for:
- Carrying out illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or offensive against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
- Use the website or the information contained in it for commercial, political, advertising and any commercial use, especially the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER has the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER shall not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
- THE HOLDER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of THE HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, are expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE HOLDER.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the HOLDER. You may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical support provided it is, solely and exclusively, for personal and private use. The USER may not delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system installed in the pages of THE HOLDER.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
- The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is developed under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of illustration, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- a) The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- b) The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- c) Infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of intellectual or industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- d) The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause damage to the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- e) Fraudulent access to contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- f) The accuracy, veracity, topicality and usefulness of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will make every effort and reasonable means to provide updated and reliable information.
- g) Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- h) Damages arising from circumstances occurring by chance or force majeure.
If there are forums, in the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be borne in mind that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
- THE HOLDER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its portal, may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through the same as the form in which they are presented or located on its portal.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published.
- In the event that www.cortinasisabel.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case THE HOLDER shall assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
- THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior warning, at its own request or a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
- THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any misuse of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond in law.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
- The relationship between THE HOLDER and the USER shall be governed by the Spanish regulations in force. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the competent courts and tribunals.